Ignorant people parking in disabled parking spaces.

I would rather die in a car fire because I cant get out quick enough than stir at 4 walls for the rest of my life....

Do you not realise that WE THE DISABLED have modifications to our cars like the revolving front seat and hand controls as well as being exempt from seat belts in some cases. :loopy:

I often see women, parking in the mother and baby spaces, who seem to have forgotten their child. They have a baby seat so I know they meet the mother criteria, but child is nowhere to be seen :suspect:

That can only be a good thing though really. Maybe we should have "mother without child" spaces even closer to the store to encourage them to leave the little brats somewhere else.

Sounds bizarre ... I'm afraid I'd report his registration plate to the DLA... he might be legit, he might simply be a wonker.

As xt500 is trying to point out, there is no legal reason to stop him parking in any off street car park.Morally that is a different matter.Other than a council car park.

Ask excel about supermarket parking!.

I was at the library the other day and there is a small disabled 4 bay car park off the main one and next to the entrance doors. A woman in a black Range Rover pulled into the narrow entrance to the 4 bays car park, blocking off all four spaces, got out and went into the library.

She was in there for about 10 minutes. I have never been so tempted to key all four doors of a car.

I'm sure karma will catch her up. :~)

I was at the library the other day and there is a small disabled 4 bay car park off the main one and next to the entrance doors. A woman in a black Range Rover pulled into the narrow entrance to the 4 bays car park, blocking off all four spaces, got out and went into the library.

She was in there for about 10 minutes. I have never been so tempted to key all four doors of a car.

I'm sure karma will catch her up. :~)

Range Rover eh?! say no more. :shakes:

Surely that's their choice to make though and no-one elses?

Somebody may have to risk their life rescuing them. Or see the horror of the aftermath the accident- the police use that argument as they take £60 out of your wallet for not wearing your seatbelt.

There seems to be some really vindictive posts on this thread that make out that we the disabled should not be allowed to park where we need to be to avoid excessive movement that causes extreme pain or discomforting embarrassment. The value of a car seems to over ride common decency when it comes to disabled parking spaces near to supermarket entrances. I have witnessed this myself, when an idiot in a BMW X5 parked in a disabled bay because she would have got wet because it was raining and the nearest parking bay was 'miles away' ... That was her reply when I asked her why she was parking in a disabled bay without a badge ... The manager of the store soon made her move when he announced it over the tannoy.. Thank you very much Morrisons.... The red face on the way out was to die for. :banana::banana::banana:

Archived