Do You Like Shopping?

Do you like shopping?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like shopping?

• Yes
    • No
    • Indifferent

Hate it :mad: I like to get 'new stuff' but wandering around shops, no.

I can't understand people who do the grocery shop in person at the store. I heard all the reasons they give, like 'I like to see what I'm getting' and 'they give you the shortest dates' I think secretly they are still a bit scared of working the interwebby shopping :hihi:

I can spend 30 minutes browsing the shelves and aisles of Asda online, often in some attractive fleecy PJ's, and the next day greet the friendly delivery man, again I would probably be wearing nice comfy PJ's, with all my shopping delivered to my hallway for me to put away.

Or...

I can go to the supermarket, decipher the new layout, wrestle my way through the shelf browsers and gossipers, load up my trolley, queue at the checkout, unload all my items onto the checkout, pack my items into bags, reload the bags into my trolley, load the bags into the boot of the car, struggle with the daft pound deposit mechanism when I take the trolley back, drive my food home, unload all the bags to my hallway, go and make a nice drink and get back into comfy fleecy PJ's because I'm tired out :( THEN put my groceries away ......

I feel tired even writing it!

I find it lots cheaper online too I use My supermarket to get the calorie and price comparisons. On the rare occasion something is delivered with a short date I decide if I will use it in time I keep it or I give it back to the driver. I also like the substitutions price match, when I order the cheapest woodchip loo roll and it's out of stock they deliver the premium range at the same price :love:

I love shopping, and yes I'm a bloke and no I'm not gay!...lol (that's put the stereotypes to bed). I don't mind what sort of shopping either. Groceries (always spend too much...I'm dangerous), or for luxury goods, or clothes. Although I'm not keen on trying clothes on in a shop, if it looks like it will fit, then that'll do.

I don't even mind trailing around after a woman when they're clothes shopping, but I do wonder why they always put the changing rooms right next to the underwear section, so that you have to try not to 'look' furtive while waiting for the "does my bum look big in this?" question.

I love shopping, and yes I'm a bloke and no I'm not gay!...lol (that's put the stereotypes to bed)

I'm a girl and I hate clothes shopping, nor do I have a strange affinity for handbags and diamonds aren't my best friend. A few more silly stereotypes laid to rest. :)

My only downfalls are underwear, books and music, for which I like to shop.

Archived