Do You Like Shopping?

Do you like shopping?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like shopping?

• Yes
    • No
    • Indifferent

I hate all forms of shopping, absolutely hate it.

When there is a need it's get what i want, reserved for collection if possible, then home, in the shortest time possible.

Yep, me too.

My family call it ram raid shopping, and both my sister and I do it all the time. If I need something and got to Coles for it, I'm disappointed if I'm not out and back home again in half an hour.

Shopping is great when there are no bloody ignorant pensioners ramming into your ankles and hips with shopping trolleys. A tin of spam and a small hovis, not forgetting the kitty food and bog roll does not merit a trolley wrinklies. grrrrrrrr :heyhey:

I don't mind shopping, except food shopping, fortunately I live alone so I don't buy much when I do my weekly shop in Tesco, just milk, frozen goods, tea and coffee and sometimes cereals... I am probably one of the few blokes who actually enjoys going to Meadowhall though, I try to go at least once a week, although having said that even I've had enough after an hour, quick jaunt in GAME (both shops), HMV, Curry's, and WH Smiths, and sometimes Argos, and I'm done.

I don't mind shopping, except food shopping, fortunately I live alone so I don't buy much when I do my weekly shop in Tesco, just milk, frozen goods, tea and coffee and sometimes cereals... I am probably one of the few blokes who actually enjoys going to Meadowhall though, I try to go at least once a week, although having said that even I've had enough after an hour, quick jaunt in GAME (both shops), HMV, Curry's, and WH Smiths, and sometimes Argos, and I'm done.

r

Happy days Rich .. ? Do you ever buy anything from Meadowhell or are you just one of those many GITS that just go for a nebby at the latest games for his/her console and bung up the stores where paying customers cant get to the sodding till, all because of a hoard of geeks want their fix.....

There I'v said it, you started me off Rich by mentioning the rage word M M M m e a d o w h e ll ... grrrrrrrrrr :D

r

Happy days Rich .. ? Do you ever buy anything from Meadowhell or are you just one of those many GITS that just go for a nebby at the latest games for his/her console and bung up the stores where paying customers cant get to the sodding till, all because of a hoard of geeks want their fix.....

There I'v said it, you started me off Rich by mentioning the rage word M M M m e a d o w h e ll ... grrrrrrrrrr :D

You clearly have issues :hihi:

I know the number of a good Psychiatrist if you need one! :D

Sorry to tread on your toes Agent, but Let's make this question even more interesting.

Who likes going shopping with their partner?

I ask because I have seen numerous people having arguments every week with their partners in the supermarkets. And then there are the children...

Do you....?

Archived