Do You Like Shopping?

Do you like shopping?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like shopping?

• Yes
    • No
    • Indifferent

I don't like shopping. I detest Meadowhell even more (managed to not step foot in the place for about 5 years now). When i go shopping i know exactly what i want, where it is and what time is the best time to do it. The only shop i would ever 'browse' around is an electrical goods shop when it was empty.

I have no idea how people can spend hours and hours shopping or, even worse, window shopping. What's all that about? :huh:

I love shopping of any sort. I like shopping with my fella and friends but I much prefer shopping on my own.

For clothes shopping I agree with this, I even get bored waiting for him in the changing rooms and he's in for about a third of the time I am. I'd rather not put the poor man through it :hihi:

Plus it's only ever an exercise in damage limitation-looking in the mirror for any prolonged period only depresses me, so it's best if I just go alone! Wedding dress shopping is the exception I have to say-no-one can fail to look nice in a wedding dress and I actually :love: my waist in the one I've got my eye on. Thank GOD for corset backs!! I prance around when in those shops whereas usually I slink around wanting to kill myself as I feel like the fattest girl in the shop (size 12, hardly obese, but everyone else in Meadowhall always has a body the width of my ankle :help::hihi:

I don't think it's shopping so much, but more the stress of having to deal with/or avoiding those idiots that cannot function correctly whilst in a shop. That stresses me out completely.

Ever since the invention of 24 hour supermarkets, I have grown slightly fond of doing my food shopping in the early hours. I did my crimbo food shopping at 2 am and it was totally a different experience, being there were only about 10 other people shopping at the time. Take away the crowds and shopping becomes a more relaxing and pleasurable experience.

I'd enjoy shopping more if the shops were empty, it's the mindless people wandering around with fifty kids that bother me!

True!

My wife always says she prefers to go shopping without me because I just get in the way lol

Haha maybe she should put in the trolley :D

Archived