Last nights/this mornings spam.

Note to mods.

I know you've deleted the posts as they were spam, but this section doesn't contain any links, or any info of any advantage to the spammer.

Posted in the early hours of today, thought i'd share it as it made me lol. :hihi:

Was thinking as soon as may remain for you raids the long hair,

each time combs the hair the time heart is different kind tangled up. I from Had

not thought that as soon as is patiently a person gathers raids long hair the day

is also the like this happiness, every morning dresses and applies makeup to the mirror,

looks that the long hair, in the eye overflowed fills has liked, the moral nature has

filled continuous love Italy. 3000 long hair, 3000 tender feelings, that one grasps in

the black hair which winds around, sends Has held my how many deep attachment

quan emotions!Poem cloud: Keeps the black hair for who to send, the powder cheek

bashful eyes answer, does not want the human to praise the color to be good, combs

a cloud hair bun reason he. As soon as remained raids the long hair is this life I

can only the matter which did for you.The long hair remains for you, you, might once

know?In late June the rainy season arrives on time, goes out every day to rain or not

to rain, but the worry, certainly, the sultry weather also let mood DOWN half. In this

moist season, US zhuang has become the very major problem. Today, slightly arranges

solves the plum rains for you In the season puzzle, teaches you to learn in hand.

Have you seen worse. ?

Archived