80% of Labour supporters say Miliband's leadership is average to poor

I'm not totally enamoured by Cameron, but out of the three?

I think that sums it up for most people.

If you are hungry and its a choice between a motoway sandwich and a turd you go for the sandwich.

I just wonder why Labour supporters keep picking the turds.

Bring a bigger umbrella next time.

http://ukpollingreport.co.uk/images/eoygraph3.gif

Just goes to show how easily the public are manipulated by the media.

If you are hungry and its a choice between a motoway sandwich and a turd you go for the sandwich.

Unless it's like the last GE, when we ended up with one and a half turds;).

Just goes to show how easily the public are manipulated by the media.

Unless it's like the last GE, when we ended up with one and a half turds;).

I'm sure you would love to believe everything you post. Sadly being in denial isn't going to cure the problem. Labourites can bury their heads in the sand and pretend everything in their garden is rosy. I'm sure Dave would be very happy for you to do that.

Of course the truth is that in 3 years we will be going to the polls and the Labour Party can go into it led by an unelectable laughing stock or they can destroy themselves replacing him with someone credible. What a shame the party allows the unions to elect its leader. Tories around the country are peeing themselves laughing.

Labourites can bury their heads in the sand and pretend everything in their garden is rosy.

I am not a labour voter.

Of course the truth is that in 3 years we will be going to the polls and the Labour Party can go into it led by an unelectable laughing stock or they can destroy themselves replacing him with someone credible.

I don't care what the idiots do.

Tories around the country are peeing themselves laughing.

Maybe a colostomy bag would be of use then.

FTR, I (for the first - and last -time) voted for the Glib Dims at the GE. I'll be back to spoiling my papers in future as they are all (MPs who are tied to a party) a bunch of self serving ****s.

I'll be back to spoiling my papers in future as they are all (MPs who are tied to a party) a bunch of self serving ****s.

But why deny yourself democracy? There are always more than 3 candidates so you should vote for the nearest one to your own convictions. If you're really motivated you can do more.

Archived