80% of Labour supporters say Miliband's leadership is average to poor

Shame they don't have a cabinet member with a surname starting with "K":D.

I have heard that the current Labour economic policy is Balls.

There is a great danger of having a political party led my a total loser. In 1992 Labour went into a general election with a huge lead in the polls but had an unelectable leader who simply wasn't Prime Minister material. They lost the election despite the polls because many people just couldn't imagine the country being run by Kinock, but even he had more charisma than Miliband.

milliband needs to keep his nerve, I don't like him, but I don't deeply despise him like cameron and judas so he gets my vote - the opinion polls are skewed by the great british public's applause for the euro bashing and the real test will be how voters feel in a year or 2 when their kids are up their mammaries in education debt and either on the rock n roll or stacking shelves for minimum wage - if he can mobilize the victims of all this , he's ok, if not - we have tories in charge for the forseeable

milliband needs to keep his nerve, I don't like him, but I don't deeply despise him like cameron and judas so he gets my vote - the opinion polls are skewed by the great british public's applause for the euro bashing and the real test will be how voters feel in a year or 2 when their kids are up their mammaries in education debt and either on the rock n roll or stacking shelves for minimum wage - if he can mobilize the victims of all this , he's ok, if not - we have tories in charge for the forseeable

In the long run students are better off debt wise!

Where would we be if Ed the Duck was at that meeting in Europe, would we even have the pound now?

EDIT:

Student Loans

http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/story.asp?storycode=417121

There is a great danger of having a political party led my a total loser.

Major, Hague and Cameron spring to mind (more so with the last one because he couldn't win with a majority even against all the Labour crap).

Major, Hague and Cameron spring to mind (more so with the last one because he couldn't win with a majority even against all the Labour crap).

I think you are rather missing the point.

Major may well have been a bit light on charisma but only had to beat Kinnock in an election. When he came up against Blair it was a different matter. Hague isn't likely to lead a party into an election in the near future.

So we are left with Cameron and Miliband. As the OP says even amongst Labour supporters 80% think he is a lighweight. Cameron on the other hand has a high satisfaction rating in the polls, and of course he is Prime Minister.

None of this matters at all. There are no doubt die hard Labour supporters on here who will argue black is white rather than admit Miliband is a loser. But that isan't going to fool anyone except themselves, and some of them will undoubtably start to get it once they have suffered another election defeat after picking the wrong leader.

In the long run students are better off debt wise!

Where would we be if Ed the Duck was at that meeting in Europe, would we even have the pound now?

EDIT:

Student Loans

http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/story.asp?storycode=417121

thank god! - students are better off, johnny foreigner given what for - we've nowt to worry about. thanks for that.

unemployment, particularly youth u/e is spiralling and will continue to do so - it will affect voter's near and dear and they will start to become cheesed off and disaffected - so far, I haven't heard anyone agreeing with you on student fees and millions on hatred of belgians ( which will pass)

thank god! - students are better off, johnny foreigner given what for - we've nowt to worry about. thanks for that.

unemployment, particularly youth u/e is spiralling and will continue to do so - it will affect voter's near and dear and they will start to become cheesed off and disaffected - so far, I haven't heard anyone agreeing with you on student fees and millions on hatred of belgians ( which will pass)

Just go looking for the truth about student loans, it's been on all the news channels and politics shows. The main problem has been the Labour propaganda spin and people not doing the maths for themselves.

As for youth unemployment, just think if Labour hadn't ;et in 2 million too many immigrants then we'd be sitting pretty right now with only 0.6 million unemployed. Go figure!

Archived