80% of Labour supporters say Miliband's leadership is average to poor

I think you are rather missing the point.

Major may well have been a bit light on charisma but only had to beat Kinnock in an election. When he came up against Blair it was a different matter. Hague isn't likely to lead a party into an election in the near future.

So we are left with Cameron and Miliband. As the OP says even amongst Labour supporters 80% think he is a lighweight. Cameron on the other hand has a high satisfaction rating in the polls, and of course he is Prime Minister.

None of this matters at all. There are no doubt die hard Labour supporters on here who will argue black is white rather than admit Miliband is a loser. But that isan't going to fool anyone except themselves, and some of them will undoubtably start to get it once they have suffered another election defeat after picking the wrong leader.

At the last election they were all losers.

We just ended up with two losers, the biggest loser, and the smallest loser, getting together to give us a government of losers.

Unfortunatly, due to these losers not being able to see any further than the end of their easily led noses, we are all losers, big time.

But at least, as the loser PM says, we are all losers together.

Just go looking for the truth about student loans, it's been on all the news channels and politics shows. The main problem has been the Labour propaganda spin and people not doing the maths for themselves.

As for youth unemployment, just think if Labour hadn't ;et in 2 million too many immigrants then we'd be sitting pretty right now with only 0.6 million unemployed. Go figure!

1. £9000 per year

2. yet another attempt to blame 'the foreigners'

1. £9000 per year

2. yet another attempt to blame 'the foreigners'

1. Cheaper repayments at a more affordable rate, also a higher and more affordable level.

2. No, just the facts about the growth of our country and the economic and numerous other implications that it affects.

so education costs haven't trebled then? - 3 x £3000 is less than 1 x £3000

maths has moved on since I went to school.

Tories blame foreigners, twas ever thus - either for being here or for what they do there.

a) the tax payer may be paying less of the higher education costs, but the debt is less of a burden now than it was before when it was being subsidised by us.

b) foreigners, do you at least understand what I said, rather than labelling me with a simplistic propaganda cliché?

a) the tax payer may be paying less of the higher education costs, but the debt is less of a burden now than it was before when it was being subsidised by us.

b) foreigners, do you at least understand what I said, rather than labelling me with a simplistic propaganda cliché?

so £27,000 debt is less of a burden than £9,000?

by 'foreigners' I mean the blaming of the EU and the people who have come here to work and prosper. the blaming of either or both is simplistic, cliched and propagandist.

by 'foreigners' I mean the blaming of the EU and the people who have come here to work and prosper. the blaming of either or both is simplistic, cliched and propagandist.

a) so you don't understand (about repayment) or are refusing to admit it and are being obnoxiously daft.

b) What I said has nothing to do with foreigners per se, but rather the over expansion of what our country can handle without getting into debt and having high levels of unemployment. Surely that is simple enough for you to understand!

Do you think the tax payer should pay for each one of those differences?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/education/2010/jan/21/record-new-students-ucas

Overall, some 481,854 students were given places to start in September,

That was 2010...

If the tax payer was paying the difference for all those...

£8,673,372,000

On top of what we are still paying towards their extra extra education.

Do you think the tax payer should pay for each one of those differences?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/education/2010/jan/21/record-new-students-ucas

That was 2010...

If the tax payer was paying the difference for all those...

£8,673,372,000

On top of what we are still paying towards their extra extra education.

yes, I think education, like mine should be free

in 3 years time, when people and their families realise that the economy has no jobs for people with £27,000 in education debt, they will feel betrayed and it will affect their political allegiances

yes, I think education, like mine should be free

in 3 years time, when people and their families realise that the economy has no jobs for people with £27,000 in education debt, they will feel betrayed and it will affect their political allegiances

And at the moment, as a country can we a) afford, b) should use what little money we have for such purposes rather than others?

Archived