Men - Are You Happy With Yours?

Men - Are you happy with your body?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Men - Are you happy with your body?

• Yes
    • No - state why

A bit more specific than that though, isn't it ;)

So what, most people are unhappy with their bodies, we already knew that.

The article says, most men are unhappy with their beer bellies and want bigger muscles.

Errrm, well done Captain Obvious.

So what, most people are unhappy with their bodies, we already knew that.

The article says, most men are unhappy with their beer bellies and want bigger muscles.

Errrm, well done Captain Obvious.

Ah, but would you have been able to say for sure, than men are mostly unhappy with their bellies before this report? Since the body is more than just a belly, I doubt you would have been able to.

Ah, but would you have been able to say for sure, than men are mostly unhappy with their bellies before this report? Since the body is more than just a belly, I doubt you would have been able to.

I don't know for sure that my next door neighbours have a toilet in their house but there's certain things in life which are pretty safe to assume.

Like the fact I assume you agree with me but are just making an argument.

I don't know for sure that my next door neighbours have a toilet in their house but there's certain things in life which are pretty safe to assume.

Like the fact I assume you agree with me but are just making an argument.

Never assume.

I have a beer belly, it is a sign of wealth and charity, unfortunately it is a sign that I spent a lot of me wealth on the beer in the form of charity to UK plc.

Fish and chips soon, then it is beer o'clock.

Kegs are so much better than six packs. You can accommodate more beer :)

My belly is much more "party 7" than "six pack" :hihi:

I've got the barrel rather than the six-pack lol.

I used to be fairly slim but I've changed jobs which went from being on my feet for 9hrs to sitting for upto 8hrs.

I could do with losing a coupla pounds but I've just altered my diet for a much 'healthy' alternative so I'm gonna see what that does before I get myself into some form of strict exercise regime.

Please have a gander at the article and share your thoughts.
The growing popularity and circulation of topical magazines such as Men's Health, FHM and the like could have yielded essentially the same findings (less empirically, for sure) without needing to re-invent the wheel.

As an aside, I am obviously the 1 out of 5, who is quite happy with their body. Not a 6 pack anymore...but still a fairly trim 4 pack, an 'ideal' (standard) size for suits, with the big 4-0 in sight this year :D

I just don't do beer or booze in any quantity (can't have your cake an eating it: doing the 'expected' drinking thing and the 'expected' healthy body thing at the same time), as I've long found instances of excessive alcohol intake to be the main cause for my temporary periods of 'beltsize inflation' :)

An ex of mine was a skinny fella. I found it infuriating :rant:

He was one of those all you can eat and never gain a pound types and lived on fried chicken and kebabs, would even take the lettuce off his burgers, and was the least sympathetic person ever when it came to my perpetual quest to lose weight :mad:

When I attended Slimming World during our relationship the club even made him a badge that said Diet Saboteur on it as he would wait for me in the car park after class with a huge bag of chips :roll:

It made me feel doubly self concious about my tummy as he really really didn't get that not eating much for a few days wouldn't fix my weight.

Since then I never looked twice at thinner fella's and for me a man should have a bit of weight on him to help him do man things :hihi:

Archived