Men - Are You Happy With Yours?

Men - Are you happy with your body?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Men - Are you happy with your body?

• Yes
    • No - state why

The government have a figure of doing 3 hours of exercise per week as an average for adults. I don't see how that is possible unless you work for Tesco's or other mistreating corporation.

This does help to lose weight if you are overweight until you find your balance again. People just dont have time now to train with sports teams disbanding through over regulation with CRB's first aid, building conditions.

The only place to go now are those corny gym's

The government have a figure of doing 3 hours of exercise per week as an average for adults. I don't see how that is possible unless you work for Tesco's or other mistreating corporation.

This does help to lose weight if you are overweight until you find your balance again. People just dont have time now to train with sports teams disbanding through over regulation with CRB's first aid, building conditions.

The only place to go now are those corny gym's

I can easily fit 3 hours of running in my week. However, sometimes there are days when I cannot be bothered, especially when it's blowing a gale.

Archived