Men - Are You Happy With Yours?

Men - Are you happy with your body?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Men - Are you happy with your body?

• Yes
    • No - state why

However, sometimes there are days when I cannot be bothered, especially when it's blowing a gale.
Get a dog. Then you have to be bothered, no matter the weather. 3 times a day, nearly 2 hours cumulative, every day of the week - about 15 miles a week (for me anyway) :thumbsup:

With the right dog, you get to do cardio, stretches, upper body, limbs and vocal chord work :hihi:

Just been browsing the interweb thing and the below article caught my eye. The reason being, I am a man with a bit of bump in the belly department and can sympathise with those men whom are less impressed when things swell in the wrong places.

Please have a gander at the article and share your thoughts.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-16430142

Yours,

Agony Orange :)

I'll sound a bit like Charles Atlas (if you remember who he was) who used to say "Give me a few minutes a day...."

Get yourself a set of dumbells and work out on them for half an hour every day gradually increasing the weight as you progress. You wont end up looking anything like the Terminator but you'll bulge out your biceps enough to look buff after six months.

As for the beer belly start doing sit ups. They're hard at first but if you persevere you'll find you'll be able to knock off 50 .. no problem and again donate a half our of your time only each and every day.

Archived