Men - Are You Happy With Yours?

Men - Are you happy with your body?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Men - Are you happy with your body?

• Yes
    • No - state why

You poor men it seems the ads have got to you too.What does it matter so much as long as your healthy enjoy life and accept no one will ever look as they did at 20.No ones perfect although i come close*tongue in cheek* yeah right,

Im sure theres too much hype in the media about how you can be perfect huh? what is perfect? as they say love is in the eye of the beholder so ok do a bit of excersise,drink less beer ect but live and enjoy life and the people in it :)

Just get yourselves on wii fit hula - you'll have an hourglass figure in no time!!

I used to be really overweight and couldn't do any excersize due to my size. I started using the wii fit just to do the step programme every couple of days at first for 10 mins then building up to 30 mins a day. Once I was a more reasonable size I got an exercise game for my kinnect and now (typing this has just reminded me I'm still on my festive break I better end that:gag: ) I don't even notice I'm excersizing daily. I think once you find something that appeals to you it get's a whole lot easier to keep at it. If you like games or tech then the wii fit is a perfect way to start, plus you don't feel as self concious in your own front room :hihi:

Sounds like you got yourself a husky.
Close but no cigar. A 'big' terrier, the size of a small lab. Think cartoon Taz, made dog :gag:

Seconding Harleyman on the situps, nowt to it once you've integrated them into a daily routine (e.g. first thing AM before S-S-S).

Well thought this thread was going to be about something else.....But I guess I'm kind of happy been Fat, overweight, stocky, huge (what ever you want to call it)

Because Its what makes me different from everyone else.

I started doing situps and pull ups in the British army and later in the Marine Corps. They were literally drilled into me. I'm still doing them donkeys years later. I might be gray haired with with a face tha's lived a life but without intending to brag I still get the odd glance from 20 something chicks now and again.

In 2002 I retired, since then I have steadily put on weight (peaking at 15.5 st.). Just before Christmas I decided enough was enough and joined a gym. Ever time I attend I find the exercises mind numbingly boring, but I have lost one and one quarter stone in the two the months I have been there.

This is encouraging, obviously, and I enjoy the benefits this weight loss brings. Things such as better and easier mobility, an increase in my strength, and the feeling of well being I get a few short hours after training. This feeling lasts until I train again and then the cycle continues. I am now thinking of increasing my regime to include swimming on the days I do not train. I am by no means a keep fit fanatic, I just enjoy the benefits so much.

The down side to all of this is that I am having to buy new clothes and shed the old ones. Still, this could be an excuse to modernise my wardrobe.

So, I say to all you beer bellied, beer guzzeling, fatty food eating men out there, try moving more and watch the pounds fall away like meet from a kebab leg. Ah, kebabs!

i am a woman but i would assume from a males point of view, if you cant see your 'old chap' anymore then you may be slightly tubby round the middle, and as i cant see my own 'bits' anymore due to slight weight gain i think i need to diet and get fitter as i am very consious of my weight gain. :gag:

Archived