Men - Are You Happy With Yours?

Men - Are you happy with your body?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Men - Are you happy with your body?

• Yes
    • No - state why

An ex of mine was a skinny fella. I found it infuriating :rant:

He was one of those all you can eat and never gain a pound types and lived on fried chicken and kebabs, would even take the lettuce off his burgers, and was the least sympathetic person ever when it came to my perpetual quest to lose weight :mad:

When I attended Slimming World during our relationship the club even made him a badge that said Diet Saboteur on it as he would wait for me in the car park after class with a huge bag of chips :roll:

It made me feel doubly self concious about my tummy as he really really didn't get that not eating much for a few days wouldn't fix my weight.

Since then I never looked twice at thinner fella's and for me a man should have a bit of weight on him to help him do man things :hihi:

I'm a bit like that (fairly skinny and eat all you like) but when it comes down to it its just basic maths. calories in -calories burnt =weight gain or loss and equal drop a dress size or don't (within the limitations of your frame/skeleton)

Its a bit blunt but its true...

chips directly after weight watchers though, that is taking th'****

An ex of mine was a skinny fella. I found it infuriating :rant:

He was one of those all you can eat and never gain a pound types and lived on fried chicken and kebabs, would even take the lettuce off his burgers, and was the least sympathetic person ever when it came to my perpetual quest to lose weight :mad:

When I attended Slimming World during our relationship the club even made him a badge that said Diet Saboteur on it as he would wait for me in the car park after class with a huge bag of chips :roll:

It made me feel doubly self concious about my tummy as he really really didn't get that not eating much for a few days wouldn't fix my weight.

Since then I never looked twice at thinner fella's and for me a man should have a bit of weight on him to help him do man things :hihi:

I know at the time that must've been really shiddy, but honestly Stranza the animation of that is so funny...textbook shameless scene for the taking. :hihi::hihi:

They say a bald head and a hairy chest is a sign of virility so I'm on the look out for a woman with a bold head and a hairy chest:D

I do like a hairy chest on a man. Mind you my last boyfriend was too hairy. I said " You may have hair upon your chest, but so has Lassie ":rolleyes:

I'm not keen on the anti-starvation device I have on my belly. I was doing well at getting rid of it, then Christmas happened. :( Now I'm out of the habit of watching what I eat I'm struggling to resume the practice that for 6 months was easy.

Archived