Some help the Jobcentre is!

Awww, too stupid to look for a job?

It's not the OP that's stupid mate, it's the Job Centre IMO.. I had to put up with their annoyingness for 9 months back was on the rock and roll (dole) about 14 years ago, and I tell you if I ever get any kids, when they come of working age, I won't let them go anywhere near the JC after what they did to me back then! :rant:

It's not the OP that's stupid mate, it's the Job Centre IMO.. I had to put up with their annoyingness for 9 months back was on the rock and roll (dole) about 14 years ago, and I tell you if I ever get any kids, when they come of working age, I won't let them go anywhere near the JC after what they did to me back then! :rant:

Sorry to shout but

THAT WAS 14 YEARS AGO

Let it go Rich

Let it go

:)

Sorry to shout but

THAT WAS 14 YEARS AGO

Let it go Rich

Let it go

:)

They're still just as incompetent though as they were back then, for instance, 2 years I rang West St Job Centre up to ask if I would be allowed to apply to SYP Special Constables seeing as I'm classed as disabled, the guy told me the Police were exempt from current anti-discrimination laws, I Googled it when I got home, and it turns out the guy was talking out of his trousers, it's the MOD (Ministry of Defence) that are exempt.

Also, I contacted West St again last year, the Disability Employment Advisor there wanted me to go on some waste of time "Job Club" type course! Been there, done that? Do I wanna do it again? Not on your nelly!

I guess being out of work and searching for jobs is stressfull.

SO why not take a dog with you to the job centre and when you go for an interview?

They do say that stroking a dog helps release stress and in some hospitals dogs are used to help paitients, so my advice is - take a dog

They're still just as incompetent though as they were back then, for instance, 2 years I rang West St Job Centre up to ask if I would be allowed to apply to SYP Special Constables seeing as I'm classed as disabled, the guy told me the Police were exempt from current anti-discrimination laws, I Googled it when I got home, and it turns out the guy was talking out of his trousers, it's the MOD (Ministry of Defence) that are exempt.

Also, I contacted West St again last year, the Disability Employment Advisor there wanted me to go on some waste of time "Job Club" type course! Been there, done that? Do I wanna do it again? Not on your nelly!

You can work whilst claiming DLA Rich ...

0114 2736777 :)

That's not the Jobcentre. That's Howden House for Housing and Council Tax Benefit. The right number is probably 0845 600 1267 but may not be as she hasn't said what benefit(s) she wants sorting out.

Very bad level of point scoring :roll:

Fair enough but the OP is just a rant that tells us nothing about what the problem is. There's no way anyone can suggest anything to help because the actual details are missing. It may all be the OP's fault for all we know.

Archived