Some help the Jobcentre is!

It's not the responsibility of the Job center to get you a job, that responsibility is yours.

It is the responsibility of the JC to help people find work although the responsibility also falls on the claimant too. JCs don't find people work but they highlight vacancies suitable for individual claimants. There just aren't many vacancies at the moment due to the recession and a lot of candidates for what there is.

It is the responsibility of the JC to help people find work although the responsibility also falls on the claimant too. JCs don't find people work but they highlight vacancies suitable for individual claimants. There just aren't many vacancies at the moment due to the recession and a lot of candidates for what there is.

If you mean putting jobs onto the pods then they are highlighting jobs that are available. The advisers are there to administer the jsa, nothing more nothing less.

The JCPlus is not fit for purpose at the moment.

If you mean putting jobs onto the pods then they are highlighting jobs that are available. The advisers are there to administer the jsa, nothing more nothing less.

The JCPlus is not fit for purpose at the moment.

As far as job hunting went I found my own way, there are plenty of outside sources advertising jobs. I kept my part of the bargain by showing evidence of searching in return for the money they gave me. The help they supplied leading up to making the claim was all I needed and as already mentioned, satisfactory. From what I witnessed it looked to be a thankless task and not one i'd care to do myself.

Precisely .

Unfortunately there are to many whinging whiny toe rags on here who think they should just get things handed on a plate, the mear thought of doing something positive for themselves is way to much like hard work.

Archived