Sheffield Forum (unofficial) Singles Night - 28th Feb at the Wig and Pen

Soulgirl75

I bottled it slightly - wandered round the Wig and Pen a bit, couldn't find anything remotely looking like a party, so sloped off to my usual Tuesday night haunt!

Maybe I'll try again next time...

Hi Becky B - I'm really sorry you didn't find us - we were in the function room downstairs - the bar staff were directing people and we did have some signs up but I think next time we will try and have it in the main bar or do better signs!!! The next social is on 19 April so please do come along to that one and I'll make sure we're unmissable!!

Oh no...I've just seen this and most definately would have attended seeing as I'm off work until sun 11th!

I know that I can't come to the March one, and will only know 6 weeks prior to the April one if I am off work that day. If I am, I shall be onnitt like a car bonnet. (So to speak).

Hi Becky B - I'm really sorry you didn't find us - we were in the function room downstairs - the bar staff were directing people and we did have some signs up but I think next time we will try and have it in the main bar or do better signs!!! The next social is on 19 April so please do come along to that one and I'll make sure we're unmissable!!

I was a bit feeble to be honest! I was too shy to ask the bar staff - I've mostly gotten over being unable to go into a pub alone but there are times it catches up on me :) I thought the downstairs bit was staff only, don't know why...

I had a good night anyway though :D

Archived