Sheffield Forum (unofficial) Singles Night - 28th Feb at the Wig and Pen

Soulgirl75

Be sure to check for the tell tale sunburn mark where their ring should be. :D

Assuming, of course, you do get their trousers off.

"He thinks the sun shines out of his ....":hihi:

Wouldn't this thread be better suited to the 'Going out in Sheffield' section?

No need for an apology! - You may be quite right in assuming that the thread would get rather more attention in the 'general' section.

For what it's worth (and I'm not a singly) I think it's a very good idea.

I wonder whether the 'Going out in Sheffield' section needs a prominent section - or even a sub-section of its own - to advertise Forum events?

I am (now) aware of the 'evenings out' link which does include 'Unofficial Forum meets' (At present under a thread advertising Karaoke and another advertising [shouldn't that be in 'classifieds'?] venues.)

Perhaps the forum needs a section (it would probably be very small) at the same level as 'Going out in Sheffield' dedicated exclusively to forum meetings?

(I'll report this post to the moderators; perhaps one of them would like to comment?)

be better midweek i only get my son at weekends and want all that time with him but sounds alright i dont know if its allowed on here and i apologise if anyone takes offence the singles name could be better such as friends nite

Archived