Sheffield Forum (unofficial) Singles Night - 28th Feb at the Wig and Pen

Soulgirl75

If it was organised, theres a modest buffet on of cheese n pineapple sticks (hedgehog), and theres a decent mix of female / males I'd come.

Went to one of those 'singles' parties at tulip lounge last summer (pof), was really good. Loads of people turned up.

If you have a POF account (or know someone who has) check it out.

Well it doesn't look like we're going to be able to make a 'big' night out as there appears to be only a few of us who are keen. I was thinking maybe we should organise a dinner out one evening or something?

For me I would be as interested in meeting other single ladies as men (not due to any mixed persuasion) as most of my friends are in couples and it would be nice to get to know some other single girlies and guys to hang out with or chat to.

A 'new friends' night may be the best way to look at it and if anyone meets someone special then it's just a bonus!

So...... those that are interested in a pleasant meal somewhere in the company of a group of SF singles let me know. If you'd rather not display your interest in such an event on here, please feel free to PM me.

Great! The more is definitely the merrier! I'll start putting some dates together and see when people can make it.

I know FreshStart said that midweek is best for him - I can only do Thursdays or the odd Tuesday - would mid week or weekend be better for everyone?

Well it doesn't look like we're going to be able to make a 'big' night out as there appears to be only a few of us who are keen. I was thinking maybe we should organise a dinner out one evening or something?

For me I would be as interested in meeting other single ladies as men (not due to any mixed persuasion) as most of my friends are in couples and it would be nice to get to know some other single girlies and guys to hang out with or chat to.

A 'new friends' night may be the best way to look at it and if anyone meets someone special then it's just a bonus!

So...... those that are interested in a pleasant meal somewhere in the company of a group of SF singles let me know. If you'd rather not display your interest in such an event on here, please feel free to PM me.

Just found this thread! A 'new friends' night sounds like less pressure than singles/speed dating!

friday saturday sunday is all my boys time i wouldnt give that time up for anything i better start saving some pennies im not one to do toilet trick on my round cant remember it must be over 18 month since been out pure hot chocaholic is there a chocaholic annonymous

A public party, where you can come and go as you please, rather than having a meal with strangers is a lot better for meeting people of the opposite sex or same sex for that matter.

The problem with meals is, you only get to chat with whoever your sitting around. And if you don't have much in common or much to talk about it's a rubbish night.

So count me out of a meal. But if a party ever gets organised I'm all ears!

By the way, there was something organised on here called 'the sheffield social' which is a friendship group. I don't know if it's still going but I went to a couple of things last year and it's OK.

Might be worth checking out on FB.

Archived