Sheffield Forum (unofficial) Singles Night - 28th Feb at the Wig and Pen

Soulgirl75

SpiderPete - you are more than welcome to join us! The more the merrier and it's a fully inclusive night for ANYONE that's single - straight, gay, bi, unsure!!! haha! And don't worry about not knowing anyone - you soon will when you get there. Lots of people won't know anyone and there will be lots of friendly faces.

GodStar - if you're still single that night then it will be great to see you there too!

I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone.

SpiderPete - you are more than welcome to join us! The more the merrier and it's a fully inclusive night for ANYONE that's single - straight, gay, bi, unsure!!! haha! And don't worry about not knowing anyone - you soon will when you get there. Lots of people won't know anyone and there will be lots of friendly faces.

Well I am very shy though, and also I will feel a bit old compared to you young peeps :)

There will be people there of all ages. Don't be shy, just come and have a drink and if you don't like it you can go home again. Hopefully though you'll have a nice night and maybe make some new friends! That's the main aim of the night and if anyone finds 'love' it's a bonus!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello - this is going to be held on 28 February @ Wig and Pen on Campo Lane. It's totally free to attend and should be a fun night and a good way to meet new friends!

We will update on here on numbers etc. but so far with the likes we have on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/#!/singlesocial) and from PM's I have received we are looking at around 35 people attending. Still plenty of time to get more along though......... ace!

Hello - this is going to be held on 28 February @ Wig and Pen on Campo Lane. It's totally free to attend and should be a fun night and a good way to meet new friends!

We will update on here on numbers etc. but so far with the likes we have on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/#!/singlesocial) and from PM's I have received we are looking at around 35 people attending. Still plenty of time to get more along though......... ace!

I've updated the title with the date/venue. I hope you all have a great time.

Archived