Sheffield Forum (unofficial) Singles Night - 28th Feb at the Wig and Pen

Soulgirl75

Some updated information on the Singles Social Night on 28th Feb @ Wig & Pen.....

We thought it might be a bit daunting for people to perhaps ask for or give their contact details to anyone they 'connect' with on the night so we have devised a way of registering any connections made and if a 'match' occurs we will pass on contact details. Thought this may help people to keep up with people after the event. The rest is up to you!!!

Hi Raider01 - no we've got over 30 people interested on facebook and quite a few people I know are planning on coming who haven't 'liked' the facebook page so I'm hoping to get nearer 40 on the night..... fingers crossed! I'll add you to the list!

hi i just realised that this is also on the pof website so hopefully that will help generate some more interest, the pof meets used to be quite well attended and good fun.i shall keep watch on pof to see what ages sign up as my only concern is turning up on the night and finding everyone much younger than me :-)

Archived