Local judges forcing up your leccy bills!

Would feeding people strains of naturally ocurring vegetables also beggar belief?

I know where I could find some mushrooms. (It wouldn't be a good idea to eat most of these.)

This is a naturally-occurring vegetable. You probably wouldn't want to eat it.

But you wouldn't be imprisoned if found growing or ingesting/using them. I don't believe there are any deaths recorded that are directly linked to cannabis use.

But you wouldn't be imprisoned if found growing or ingesting/using them. I don't believe there are any deaths recorded that are directly linked to cannabis use.

It is possible to overdose on cannabis, but you need about 4kg, a hell of a lot of money to purchase it and you must be able to refine it so it can be administered in one dose which is even more expensive, time consuming and technically difficult.

I think I would rather put 0.0003kg into a piece of paper and smoke it for some pleasure tbh. Or perhaps a pipe, smoking paper is a bit pointless.

This may well be because we haven't a test for cannabis like the breathalyser for alcohol

Would feeding people strains of naturally ocurring vegetables also beggar belief?

I know where I could find some mushrooms. (It wouldn't be a good idea to eat most of these.)

I see you've chosen to link to deadly mushrooms. Cannabis though, is far from deadly- not a single recorded death from cannabis.

Also lots of studies and evidence indicating that it is totally harmless.

That's terrible. Let's make cultivating all mushrooms illegal just to be on the safe side.

Archived