EBAY DISPUTES advice needed

I bought a big yellow teapot through eBay recently, the stupid bloody woman who sold it me sent it in a plastic carrier bag and a brown paper bag; when I unwrapped it the end of the spout was smashed :mad:

I got a motherboard delivered last week in a jiffy bag with no bubble wrap and wrapped in tin foil:loopy::loopy::loopy:

Amazed that it worked but it did.

Ebay wasn't always like that though, there was a time when a seller could leave negative feedback for a buyer. That option has now been taken away, there isn't even the option of leaving neutral feedback so the buyer is now untouchable!
Good point - and one that I do find frustrating when a buyer is a pain in the backside.

Good point - and one that I do find frustrating when a buyer is a pain in the backside.

I have a problem seller at the moment, just before Christmas I bought a "faulty" 16 Gig Ipod Touch off some guy, after Christmas I contacted him to see if he'd send it, he reckons he's moved house over Christmas and "forgot" to send it :loopy::rant:

Anyway I told him if I don't recieve it by the middle of this week I'm launching a dispute against him, so he contacted me yesterday morning to tell me he's dispatching it today, should be here tomorrow according to him, we shall see...

hi everyone, good news, i won the appeal and the full amount is being re-imbursed to my account within 48hrs, sooo happy as it is an amount i cant afford to be ripped off for, i wish i was a fly on the wall when the buyer gets an email saying he owes ebay £237 for my re-imbursement. :hihi:, i am sure i will recieve threatening emails and calls, oh well :roll:

I have a problem seller at the moment, just before Christmas I bought a "faulty" 16 Gig Ipod Touch off some guy, after Christmas I contacted him to see if he'd send it, he reckons he's moved house over Christmas and "forgot" to send it :loopy::rant:

Anyway I told him if I don't recieve it by the middle of this week I'm launching a dispute against him, so he contacted me yesterday morning to tell me he's dispatching it today, should be here tomorrow according to him, we shall see...

hi, did it arrive :huh:

hi everyone, good news, i won the appeal and the full amount is being re-imbursed to my account within 48hrs, sooo happy as it is an amount i cant afford to be ripped off for, i wish i was a fly on the wall when the buyer gets an email saying he owes ebay £237 for my re-imbursement. :hihi:, i am sure i will recieve threatening emails and calls, oh well :roll:

pleased for you:thumbsup:

hi, did it arrive :huh:

No, it hasn't come by his deadline of today.. I've looked on eBay to see if I can launch a dispute against him (see my thread in the computer and tech section) but they're saying if it hasn't come by the 13th, I can launch a dispute against him then.. Although to be fair it might not be his fault it hasn't come, I know from experience Royal Mail aren't the most reliable of deliverers even if he did post it first class on Monday.

Archived