Balti King, Broomhill

CharLou

its dirt but they deliver till about half 3 in the morning so it depends how hammered/ brave your feeling. i find answering the door in an extra small "I heart balti king T shirt" given to my girlfriend a long time ago always entertains.

"Like", despite how cr*p it is...Top post.

Our lass works at Broomhill and has been to the Balti f...King dump, her words not mine! We were given a flyer in Weston Park on sunday and she binned it straight away saying she wouldn't even risk walking past never mind go in.:)

misslonglegs, if I'd read the food hygiene rating, I never would have tried it, so I've never tried it. Hearing the appalling word of mouth reinforced this position.

Now why don't you and mancmart go back to working for the King and stop bothering the forum?

Working for the king? I love your sense of humour alas, but I'd have to travel to work there. I do travel to eat there though, top scran my friend, try it!

Archived