Balti King, Broomhill

CharLou

Does it still have the picture of Vinne Jones and the owner on the wall?

I mean it must be good, Vinnie Jones went there about 20 years ago! LOL

Yes it does! There is also one of Chris Waddle about half the girth he is now.

I worked in the same vicintiy of shops in Broomhill as Balti King. All I can say is when I saw what went on at the back of the restaurant it was enough to put me off forever! Lots of Indian Ready Meal packaging in their bin (?) Food delivered, dropped on floor & put back on trays, rubbish taken out of other shops bins (And I mean staff literally dangling themselves into the bins to get at the stuff!) & taking it into their kitchen. Best one ever was when chef came out back to have a breather...blew nose straight into apron then went back into kitchen! Yuk.

I've never read so much biassed nonsense in all my life!

The food was nice but it was delivered too quick:huh:

It miawed?

do you people actually eat there or just join the bandwaggon to have a go at a decent bloke who runs a decent restaraunt?

I ate there last night, had chicken and lamb saag madrass hot, egg chilli rice garlic nan, delicious!

Tony will make you something not on the menu if you tell him your tastes, and I've never had food poisoning from there in the many times i've eaten there.

I once had a dish I thought was a bit bland and made the mistake of telling the waiter; tony insisted on another dish for me and refused payment, what a gent. your aunt got you a decent prezzie there you should 'av enjoyed it

I agree. I've ordered a takeaway from there every week for the past 6 years. I've enjoyed every single one and never been ill.

I agree the restaurant has seen better days, but anyone who says the food is crap has obviously not been for ages.

I agree. I've ordered a takeaway from there every week for the past 6 years. I've enjoyed every single one and never been ill.

I agree the restaurant has seen better days, but anyone who says the food is crap has obviously not been for ages.

Or you have no idea what decent food tastes like.

Agree with the general opinion: rubbish food (all the dishes seemed the same: bland and with weird little scrag ends of chicken, like the type you find in cheap ready meals), nice staff, absolutely no idea how it stays open.

Archived