Balti King, Broomhill

CharLou

If I'd read half the comments regarding Balti King before I'd tried it I would never have tried it! Glad I did try it first as I'd have missed out. Odin, I don't think ready meals is very accurate mate, you can tell Tony your prefferences and he'l do something to suit, not available from any supermarket..

• 2 weeks later...
If I'd read half the comments regarding Balti King before I'd tried it I would never have tried it! Glad I did try it first as I'd have missed out. Odin, I don't think ready meals is very accurate mate, you can tell Tony your prefferences and he'l do something to suit, not available from any supermarket..

and at that,no more comments!thank f*** 4 that,it got rather boring:clap:

misslonglegs, if I'd read the food hygiene rating, I never would have tried it, so I've never tried it. Hearing the appalling word of mouth reinforced this position.

Now why don't you and mancmart go back to working for the King and stop bothering the forum?

• 2 months later...

its dirt but they deliver till about half 3 in the morning so it depends how hammered/ brave your feeling. i find answering the door in an extra small "I heart balti king T shirt" given to my girlfriend a long time ago always entertains.

Archived