Parcel Force delivery problem

Yesterday I received a message from Parcel Force via Royal Mail. It informed me that a parcel for me from the USA needed to have cash paid (Import VAT of £13.30 and Clearance Fee of £8) before it could be delivered. It was recommended that I pay the money online and select a day for delivery.

I am expecting a parcel from the USA so I paid online by credit card and selected to have it delivered today, Friday.

I've used the Tracking service online and it informs me that at 23.05 last night it was loaded for delivery. But I have been in the whole day and it has not arrived.

I haven't discovered a way to speak to anyone about this. The telephone number given online seems only to be a way of finding out the tracking information that I have already seen online.

About a year ago when I was expecting a delivery from Dunelm I stayed within earshot of my doorbell for 3 days before the stuff arrived - i.e. 2 whole days after it was supposed to arrive. I'm not wanting a repeat of that experience.

Does anyone know a way for me to contact a living person at Parcel Force about this please? I paid the fee. The parcel should be here.

Yeah, when I mention this to the delivery man the other day he didn't really care, sounded like he'd heard it all before.

I checked every day for a week, then on the last day it said it'd been checked into Rotherham dept at some ridiculous hour in the morning, then a minute later it had been dispatched... a few hours later it turned up... Lucky i'd read that as it's close...

I did find a number other than the one you've tried, but they were no help what so ever, "well looking at your tracking order, don't expect it today", "but it say received and dispatched", "yeah but not to you, just to the next depo"...

So, "Loaded for delivery" actually means very little to us mere mortals.

Archived