Who Want's Fake Boobs Anyways? David Cameron?

I was pointing out that the NHS always have to pick up the pieces. Cameron wants them to, as he has to, but dosent want to fund it, neither does he want to chase the perpetrators and make THEM pay.

If he doesn't want to do that, why is he telling them that it's their responsibility to replace faulty implants they installed?

He just told you why

No he didn't.

neither does he want to chase the perpetrators and make THEM pay.

The more this thread goes on, the more it begins to look like people are starting with the axiom that the Tories are evil and then trying to spin the story to fit.

As far as I am concerned the NHS is funded by the likes of everyone who is contributing to this forum. Can I have my money back please? I wish to only spend it on treating people who are ill not who think they need bigger boobs because Tracy down the road has got some. I obviously do not include re-construction in that statement. Should we scrap the NHS and stop taking money from taxpayers and let them have a free choice on how they wish to spend it.

If everyone had a slip of paper each week showing how much they had contributed to the NHS via direct and indirect taxes then maybe they would start realising how far away from the original NHS concept we have drifted.

Men want money, they either work for it or nick it, women want attension, to feel desirable and sexy,thats how many get what they want. Take a look at the Mags on display 90% are for women, either gossip or beauty, 5% for men are cars, sport and lads mags. I tend to look at the other 5% music, arts etc. Society gets what it deserves. Big tits can cause many probs, unwanted attension from the wrong men or booooom, they split while been played with.

Men want money, they either work for it or nick it, women want attension, to feel desirable and sexy,thats how many get what they want. Take a look at the Mags on display 90% are for women, either gossip or beauty, 5% for men are cars, sport and lads mags. I tend to look at the other 5% music, arts etc. Society gets what it deserves. Big tits can cause many probs, unwanted attension from the wrong men or booooom, they split while been played with.

Considering it takes the impact of an aeroplane crash to burst an implant if you manage to 'boooom split' one you are probably being too rough.

If one of these faulty implants does actually burst is it life threatening?

They probably wouldn't burst they are more likely to leak than normal implants, the French investigation found they were 7x more likely to leak than a real implant. If they did leak it's unlikely to be life threatening if they do contain what the manufacturer said they did (the industrial grade silicone and not medical grade) this is where it gets sticky. The manufacturer covered up the fact he was using cheap silicone at every inspection and when people started to complain (surgeons were seeing higher leakage rates in this type) the manufacturer denied any problem and carried on making the implants. Pip implants that had developed faults and were removed were tested and that's when they discovered that industrial silicone was used along with unidentified materials. The ratio in some of the later implants was as much as 40% unidentified materials, the manufacturer won't say what else he was putting in them so if it's something that's harmless to humans then there will be no risk but it could be anything.

The ladies who have these in are (rightly) frightened that it will be something harmful, and those that are frightened enough will have them removed. Those whose vendor (surgeon/ clinic) does not trade any more can now have them removed on the NHS and those who's supplier is still trading will hopefully get service from the people who took their money.

It amazes me that people spew vitriol for these ladies as vain self indulgent scroungers after a free repair and it seems gleeful, self righteous comments are thrown about yet hardly any are shocked that a company made millions by selling god knows what yet wont be facing criminal charges!

Archived