What would turn you into a Labour supporter?

What would turn me into a Labour supporter?

A well paid lefty non job, would have me voting labour for the rest of my life.

Would would turn me into a lib dem supporter?

A well paid non job in the eu, whos job it was to impose regulations on small businesses. That would have me voting lib dem dor the rest of my life.

What would turn me into a Conservative supporter?

If I was running a small business and trying to grow it, the government cutting red tape, taxes allowing me to keep more of my own money and throwing all the leftys onto the dole

What would turn me into a Labour supporter?

A well paid lefty non job, would have me voting labour for the rest of my life.

Would would turn me into a lib dem supporter?

A well paid non job in the eu, whos job it was to impose regulations on small businesses. That would have me voting lib dem dor the rest of my life.

What would turn me into a Conservative supporter?

If I was running a small business and trying to grow it, the government cutting red tape, taxes allowing me to keep more of my own money and throwing all the leftys onto the dole

You wont be voting tory then?

Because that scenario is not going to happen.

It seems you have been conned by the cons once more.

They have no interest at all in small business.

You are just an oik as far they are concerned.

Now get in that dole queue.

I’d be interested to know why getting cancer would change someone into a Labour supporter.

Isn't Andy Burnham a Labour MP

You would certainly change your attitude towards the Torys if you did. I mentioned the Equality Act, read up on it and what the Torys want to do with it.

When someone is scared, vulnerable AND trying to hold a job down whilst battling impossible odds the Torys are all you need. They try to take away the little bit of protection the law offers. I hope you never have to face the situation.......

A policy of no intervention in other countries affairs.

A policy which cuts immigration to zero.

A policy that puts money into supporting British industry and farming with aim of becoming self sufficient.

A policy which aims to slowly reduce the UK population to a more sustainable level.

An English parliament.

A law that prevents MPs from lying and working in their self interest.

A policy that moves away from fossil fuels and into greener energy.

A policy which stops benefits for those that do nothing.

Those are policies I find very appealing shame your not PM.

This thread proves it. We DO get the government we deserve. All you little 10 bob Torys, get all you deserve. I'm nearly at the end of my working life so why should I care ??? Another few years of Tory abuse and you'll change your tune. I have provided for my old age through hard graft and prudence, you young 'uns will really be up against it. You will all be working for Agencys under Polish managers. My conscience is clear, I didn't vote 'em in....

This thread proves it. We DO get the government we deserve. All you little 10 bob Torys, get all you deserve. I'm nearly at the end of my working life so why should I care ??? Another few years of Tory abuse and you'll change your tune. I have provided for my old age through hard graft and prudence, you young 'uns will really be up against it. You will all be working for Agencys under Polish managers. My conscience is clear, I didn't vote 'em in....

The polish were here long before the conservatives and plenty of them.

Which party do you think will pave the roads with gold?This country was already up ship creak long before this goverment,and it wouldnt have mattered who got in they were going to have an uphill struggle balancing the books.I find it humourous that some think that trying to kerb the massive debts and going on another spending spree is the way it should go.Whichever way its going to hurt,debt always does,i hope your house keeping is better than Labour did for us.

Maybe on top of the massive fuel prices Labour hiked,you would like the pay per mile too because thats what you will get along with many more of your rights erroded and powers given over to the unelected if your stupid enough to vote for labour.There are no easy options out of the mess were in,but voting Labour back in would be similar to jumping off a chair with a noose round your neck.

Archived