What would turn you into a Labour supporter?

What a STUPID post relying on every stereotype going, You might well have said because Anthony Worral Thompson is a shoplifter and because Anthony Worral Thompson is a Tory, therefore all Tories are shoplifters.

To be fair the only people who benefit from the Labour or the Lib Dems are the scroungers, plus all the lefty non jobs that appear.

If you were prepared to stab your owm countrymen in the back, then you would go for Lib Dem - on the basis that you land one of the highly paid EU non jobs. What I'm saying is that a salary or a non job, may tempt me to vote lib dem everytime.

If you are a worker/grafter, then you have to vote conservative, thats what I'm saying

That didn't answer the question why does getting cancer turn you into a Labour supported, I didn’t ask you why you hate the Conservatives.

The answer you seek is in the very piece you quoted.

There are none so blind as those who WILL NOT see....

You will change your tune one day............perhaps when you mature a little..

To be fair the only people who benefit from the Labour or the Lib Dems are the scroungers, plus all the lefty non jobs that appear.

If you were prepared to stab your owm countrymen in the back, then you would go for Lib Dem - on the basis that you land one of the highly paid EU non jobs. What I'm saying is that a salary or a non job, may tempt me to vote lib dem everytime.

If you are a worker/grafter, then you have to vote conservative, thats what I'm saying

If you a fool and willing to give up all your rights and work for nothing, that is what you are saying.

The answer you seek is in the very piece you quoted.

You will change your tune one day.

I'll put it another way. I didn't understand the answer and don't see why getting cancer would turn anyone into a labour supported.

I've known people with cancer, to my knowledge it didn't turn them into Labour supporters, infract the last thing on their mind would have been which political party to support, they had more important things to worry about.

I'll put it another way. I didn't understand the answer and don't see why getting cancer would turn anyone into a labour supported.

I've known people with cancer, to my knowledge it didn't turn them into Labour supporters, infract the last thing on their mind would have been which political party to support, they had more important things to worry about.

I'm bored now. You have totally missed the point............

........like paying for their private health insurance!;)

Then you are wrong.

People vote for the party they vote for for all different kinds of reasons - whether it's an emotive connection, or out of tradition & loyalty, or even out of resentment or spite.

There seems to be an attempt by parties to reduce voting to "what's in it for me" especially to middle England / floating voters (?). Rather than seeing the bigger picture i.e. "what's best for society and for me & my immediate community".

A person's class and how they vote sometimes but doesn't always coincide.

Then you are wrong.

People vote for the party they vote for for all different kinds of reasons - whether it's an emotive connection, or out of tradition & loyalty, or even out of resentment or spite.

There seems to be an attempt by parties to reduce voting to "what's in it for me" especially to middle England / floating voters (?). Rather than seeing the bigger picture i.e. "what's best for society and for me & my immediate community".

A person's class and how they vote sometimes but doesn't always coincide.

Regrettably such a sensible post will be lost on most of these cretins!

Archived