Is This A Rip Off Travel Agency?

Domain is hosted in the USA and was registered on 23rd December 2011.

They may well be a valid, Chinese agency trying to pick up some international business.

You could always ask them what they have to offer, but I wouldn't give them a cent of my money.

Describe themselves as travel consultancy who can assist with visa's, travel itinery, flights, etc, etc.

Consultancy aimed at businesses.

They'll probably charge a fee for any assistance but they're not ABTA bonded so wouldn't touch them with a 'barge pole' !!

• 4 weeks later...

I've called them today few times and only one man answered the call when you ask him the business he does, he didn't even respond, and hung up on you. There is something going on. There is a way to find out if this company is legal or not, call the police department. I hope no one waste your money before you know the truth.

I think I'd steer clear. The website's not all that great and I love the online booking form - give them your contact details and dates of travel to book a room. Just no indication of which country that room might be in, let alone which hotel.

May well be a legit small business start-up, but personally, not for me.

Archived