Help with wrong e ticket

I would appreciate your help in sorting out as how to deal with wrong destination on e-ticket.

I booked a ticket form Manchester-dubai and back which was right on the mail which I received from the travel agent and I confirmed that.However,on the e-ticket my return destination has been put as Heathrow -london rather than Manchester.I am now worried whether the agent will change it or not.What are my options here?I have paid by credit card and doesnot want to travel from London to Manchester.

Thanks for your help.

Take it your flying with Emirates, you really should sign up to http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/emirates-airlines-skywards-490/ and ask the question there.

If I was you I would go to the emirates website and enter your PNR aka passenger name record aka booking reference. The six character alphanumeric code into manage an existing booking, then see what that says, although I'm 100% confident it will just confirm what your e-ticket says.

If as you say you have an official email conformation complete for a MAN-DXB-MAN flight but e-ticket say MAN-DXB-LHR you need to call your travel agent ASAP.

Archived