Why does everyone hate scrap men??

Possibly being put into effect soon.

Trade in scrap metals would be restricted to cashless payments, with the requirement that scrap metal must not be sold or processed until payments have been cleared. Photo identification and CCTV will be mandatory.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/countryside-farming-news/country-farming-columnists/2011/11/29/proposed-new-legislation-will-crack-down-on-scrap-metal-thieves-and-criminal-dealers-91466-29857680/

the sooner the better....all vans should also be sign written with contact numbers visible....and waste license displayed....

there is good and bad people i all trades no matter what it is. there are theives that will brake into your house or mugg you in street, what i wanted to know is why so much hatred towards scrap men and not those people?

Because like you they THINK their doing you a favour, they THINK out of some twisted mentality their thieving is justified by this.

Quite simply their not scrap men...they pose as such and have earned the small minority a poor reputation.

Muggers, thieves receive no distinction from me.

i have and they seem to be more bothered about scrap men, and me cotton on there are over a hundred messages on this one thread that just proves my point. i think it is obvious people have got a bigger problem wiv scrap men.

i have and they seem to be more bothered about scrap men, and me cotton on there are over a hundred messages on this one thread that just proves my point. i think it is obvious people have got a bigger problem wiv scrap men.

Are you a scrap person?

If you say so, it gets tedious arguing the same point in the end though.

On a percentage scale 29% of posts were of your own making...I would put to you that it may be you with the problem considering that percentage is approx 50% of your total postings.

nope just wanted to know why they were so hated? and if everyone of them is a theif and everybody knows it why are they still leaving there belongings out for them to be stolen???????

Any particular reason why it's such an issue with you then?

People don't leave things out to be stolen...stop being so dramatic.

because i just dont understand why people are always complaining about scrap men, but then still leaving there things out??? its not dramatic its just a question what you cannot anser so your trying to avoid it

Archived