Why does everyone hate scrap men??

2 scrap men came to work and asked if they could have the old car body panels and engine parts, they got permission and filled up the flat back, so good so far till they stopped half way back up the drive and nicked the drain cover. Even when they are given stuff they can't help being thieving gits

because i just dont understand why people are always complaining about scrap men, but then still leaving there things out??? its not dramatic its just a question what you cannot anser so your trying to avoid it

Even if (as usual) there is nothing at all around for the thieves to take, I object to them trespassing on my property and believing it is OK for them to start picking through whatever bits of my property they can see or force their way into.

That's what thieves do- I object to them doing it whether they're doing it for their next fix or under the guise of a scrap collector (or even possibly both).

because i just dont understand why people are always complaining about scrap men, but then still leaving there things out??? its not dramatic its just a question what you cannot anser so your trying to avoid it

It has been answered

C'mon..you're either a "scrap man" or an apologist for one. Using your logic all victims of burglary are responsible for the actions of burglars because they haven't spent thousands of pounds creating Fort knox. Or all victims of mugging are responsible because they haven't employed security guards 24/7. Stop talking like a perp it makes you look suspicious.

People leave things outside for all different sorts of reasons...not one of them with the expectation of being robbed.

Archived