Why does everyone hate scrap men??

rape??? are you trying to say someone taking you washing machine is as bad as rape?? if so i suggest professional help. some very nice scrap men helped the old lady next door to me they were very polite and very helpful, i did them both a cup of tea and they went onto explain it was a bad job because people like you bully them on places like this :)

Seriously, these guys opened their hearts to you because of how they are perceived on Sheffield Forum!

It's an extension of the same claim you are making alissa1, that if you don't have every possession locked up 24 hours a day then you're inviting people to steal your belongings.

Nobody has attempted to bully you on here, just to answer the posts that you're making and ask you questions that you choose to ignore.

i havent said anyone is bullying me???? i am saying that if they locked there belongings away then wouldnt they be safer and less chance of anyone taking it?

And what people here are saying is that they should be ok to leave items on their premises without them being taken away.

do they pay tax?

would you describe a burglar as trying to earn a living?

my thoughts entirely, registered self employed and pay tax? i think not !!!!! :roll:

trespassing and helping themselves to someones property without asking is classed as theft and it is a criminal offence, so they are breaking the law

but if they know that there items are going to be stolen wether its right or not isnt the solution to keep it safe and locked away???

They don't know that they will be stolen, no note comes round to say this, the assumption is that it will be safe.

Archived