Why does everyone hate scrap men??

helhol u just made my point not all scrap men are theives. so what is your problem?

We know that, but your insistent that because we might leave stuff outside to possibly dispose of ourselves that it's ok in your eyes for people to waltz onto our property and remove it simply because its rubbish and they are doing us a favour.

helhol u just made my point not all scrap men are theives. so what is your problem?

Huh? No one has said scrap men are thieves. Those posing as such, yes.

Your title.." Why does everyone hate scrap men??".

Nobody does. It's you who has aligned scrap men and thieves as one just by your title, because you didn't define who exactly you're talking about.

well why keep commenting then? medusa. no i dont think its right but not every scrap man does that, thats all i have been saying. you cannot tar everyone with the same brush. what so wrong with me saying that??? murphy

It tells me that the thread has probably run its course and should be shut. I expect a member of the moderating team will arrive and do that soon enough.

Agreed. Think the op is short of few nuts n bolts.

then again...:hihi:

they do recycle it at the scrap yard dont they or do they just keep it to look at? and if you wasnt going to weigh it in why waste your petrol and begrude someone it who is trying to make a living?

I don't begrudge anyone making a living if its honest and how i choose to remove waste from my premises is my choice is it not.

Archived