Why does everyone hate scrap men??

if a scrap man takes something off a garden then it obviously looks like scrap, if it looks like scrap then it is scrap if a scrap man ever took anything off my garden i would be embarressed to admit it, nothing in my garden looks like scrap and nothing ever will

It isn't just scrap, it's anything worth money. If I come and take your nice new patio set, which could be worth some okay money, and tell you I thought it was scrap...is this okay? 'cos if it is, I might sell my car and buy a flatbed...

It's that 'asking you because they've been spotted loading it into their van' thing. If you've already picked it up and put it in your van already then you weren't about to leave it behind when you went, were you?

if a scrap man takes something off a garden then it obviously looks like scrap, if it looks like scrap then it is scrap if a scrap man ever took anything off my garden i would be embarressed to admit it, nothing in my garden looks like scrap and nothing ever will

The thing is that some 'scrap' men are taking items from properties that are quite blantantly not scrap metal.

But whether it's scrap or not isn't the point. If it's someone else's property they are obliged to ask otherwise it's theft.

how do u know he was not going to ask thats just your opinion doesnt mean its true. and there working which most of you must not be for you to notice them taking the stuff. if the stuff is worth something like bikes why leave them outside to rust? and not just that its not only scrap men that will take that kind of stuff, i would make sure it was kept locked away if i didnt want it taking

how do u know he was not going to ask thats just your opinion doesnt mean its true. and there working which most of you must not be for you to notice them taking the stuff. if the stuff is worth something like bikes why leave them outside to rust? and not just that its not only scrap men that will take that kind of stuff, i would make sure it was kept locked away if i didnt want it taking

Again...since you didn't lock your garden furniture away...can I have it? I mean, if you didn't want it taking, you'd have locked it away right?

So this isn't about dodgy scrapmen, you're just saying theft is ok?

Working? I was taking time off to move an entire house. I knew they were not going to ask when I red-handed caught the dude loading my possesions onto his wagon...:loopy:

They are working ,which most of you must not be:hihi: Are you on a wind up here.

Archived