Why does everyone hate scrap men??

well why keep commenting then? medusa. no i dont think its right but not every scrap man does that, thats all i have been saying. you cannot tar everyone with the same brush. what so wrong with me saying that??? murphy

Nothing is wrong with what you're saying in the respect that not all scrapmen are thieves but at no point have you agreed that entering someones private property and taking is an offence, theft and that it is likely that 'scrapmen' are doing it as your average opportunist thief does not ride around in a flatbed collecting scrap metal.

Nothing is wrong with what you're saying in the respect that not all scrapmen are thieves but at no point have you agreed that entering someones private property and taking is an offence, theft and that it is likely that 'scrapmen' are doing it as your average opportunist thief does not ride around in a flatbed collecting scrap metal.

Actually the op is advocating removing items from your property.

i said i dont like any theif how have i not said it is wrong??? how ever they get the items wether its taking them off a garden or stealing them from a house any theif is bad. all im saying is there not all same!!!

no im not just why should i back down when i believe in what im saying?? i do not think it is ok to steal, i just think that because one scrap man steals doesnt mean the next one does but no one will accept that.

i said i dont like any theif how have i not said it is wrong??? how ever they get the items wether its taking them off a garden or stealing them from a house any theif is bad. all im saying is there not all same!!!

As have most people here so what else do you need?

Archived