Why does everyone hate scrap men??

Scrap men are more popular than taxi drivers! I caught a scrapman stealing from my garden a few months ago, I made him put everything back, if he had asked I would have let him take it but he thought he would try and steal it!

Scrap men are more popular than taxi drivers! I caught a scrapman stealing from my garden a few months ago, I made him put everything back, if he had asked I would have let him take it but he thought he would try and steal it!

good for you, however did they come back when you were out? :huh:

no im not just why should i back down when i believe in what im saying?? i do not think it is ok to steal, i just think that because one scrap man steals doesnt mean the next one does but no one will accept that.

Why don't you just accept that no one will accept that! If your not willing to accept that why should anybody else accept it!

no im not just why should i back down when i believe in what im saying?? i do not think it is ok to steal, i just think that because one scrap man steals doesnt mean the next one does but no one will accept that.

ok I'll accept that but I can't accept that if I leave anything on my front lawn that I deserve to have it taken

why does everyone hate scrap men? i hate tramps that leave crap in there garden and make the whole street look like a scrap yard!!!! there cleaning ur rubbish up and you complain???? dont get it

Because some of them are bad news.

They cheat, lie, steal and probably have smelly farts so we are told ALL scrap men are the same and informed we must hate them.

Usual brainless crap.

ok I'll accept that but I can't accept that if I leave anything on my front lawn that I deserve to have it taken

You don't deserve to have it taken but it will be taken, so just don't do it.

And why you gonna leave a mashing machine or whatever in your front garden anyway?

You don't deserve to have it taken but it will be taken, so just don't do it.

And why you gonna leave a mashing machine or whatever in your front garden anyway?

In readiness to take it to the recycle depot on Saturday coz I don't have time through the week......maybe!

Archived