Why does everyone hate scrap men??

how do u know he was not going to ask thats just your opinion doesnt mean its true. and there working which most of you must not be for you to notice them taking the stuff. if the stuff is worth something like bikes why leave them outside to rust? and not just that its not only scrap men that will take that kind of stuff, i would make sure it was kept locked away if i didnt want it taking

So I have to lock anything of any value up, even when it's on my own property and not visible from the road, just so that the trespassers who are light fingered can say that by not locking the spade up that gives them permission to steal it?

If something is already on the van then of course they would then return and knock the door and wait patiently for a reply and ask politely whether they can take the item then wouldn't they? What planet are you living on?

The radiator was still in its plastic wrapping! Nobody in their right mind could say that it was scrap, and the last family I know of who lost their children's bikes, the children were in the back garden and all the bikes on the drive were lifted- they weren't left there to rust!

oh so every scrap mans a criminal??? taring everyone with the same brush eh

No, on the contrary.

The ones that come onto your property, taking your stuff without consent are criminals. The ones that knock on your door and ask are legit.

why does everyone hate scrap men? i hate tramps that leave crap in there garden and make the whole street look like a scrap yard!!!! there cleaning ur rubbish up and you complain???? dont get it

when you catch one of them in your BACK garden picking up metal ornaments you'll want to punch them in their mulleted heads and burn down their caravans just like the rest of us do!

no im not on a wind up but i dont think its right that every scrap man gets called a criminal when all there doing is trying to earn a living and i like it how its always blamed on scrap men how do u know it wasnt someone else who took your bike or what ever?? so say if i met one post man that was a theif that means they all are??? thats what your saying right?????

no i didnt say that but if your not going to look after your stuff then more than likely it will be taken not just by scrap men so there for dont complain when it goes, and how do you know the bikes on the drive was taken by a scrap man and if you saw them taking the bikes why didnt you stop them?????

no im not on a wind up but i dont think its right that every scrap man gets called a criminal when all there doing is trying to earn a living and i like it how its always blamed on scrap men how do u know it wasnt someone else who took your bike or what ever?? so say if i met one post man that was a theif that means they all are??? thats what your saying right?????

Who has said that ALL scrap men are theives?

Archived