Why does everyone hate scrap men??

About two years ago I was sat in someone's back yard, through a gennel type thing, I was hidden from view but the communal area was strewn with kids things. I could hear them as they approached, "look that bike looks quite decent", they came round the corner, I started to stand up and give a piece of my mind, they scarped pretty damn quick... obviously had good intentions, not!

no im not on a wind up but i dont think its right that every scrap man gets called a criminal when all there doing is trying to earn a living and i like it how its always blamed on scrap men how do u know it wasnt someone else who took your bike or what ever?? so say if i met one post man that was a theif that means they all are??? thats what your saying right?????

Actually that's been said so yes

yes i would like u to hear from the people who put there washing machines in there garden of course that is the normal thing to do i often put mine in garden and do a few loads hahaha. and i look stupid because i think its wrong that people love to make every scrap man out to be a criminal, tell ya what they should all go sign on eh???????

yes i would like u to hear from the people who put there washing machines in there garden of course that is the normal thing to do i often put mine in garden and do a few loads hahaha. and i look stupid because i think its wrong that people love to make every scrap man out to be a criminal, tell ya what they should all go sign on eh???????

I bet you could cause an argument in a empty room.

have a look back over the convo and you will see that someone has said that. and yes everyone pays tax why dont you????

Scrapmen's union dear, nothing to do with 'taxes'. You're thinking of HMRC.

Think everyone was saying 'troll'- you know those green things what sleep under bridges?:)

They should just stop being thieves.

They probably are, if you're gonna break the law you may as well add fraud

why does everyone hate scrap men? i hate tramps that leave crap in there garden and make the whole street look like a scrap yard!!!! there cleaning ur rubbish up and you complain???? dont get it

Because way to many of them steal anything they can out of your garden.

no im not on a wind up but i dont think its right that every scrap man gets called a criminal when all there doing is trying to earn a living and i like it how its always blamed on scrap men how do u know it wasnt someone else who took your bike or what ever?? so say if i met one post man that was a theif that means they all are??? thats what your saying right?????

Can you return my alloys please.

Archived