Why does everyone hate scrap men??

it isnt a wind up but like i said if you dont like it dont comment. you love to stereotype people dont you? when things have gone missing how do you know it was a scrap man you dont and if you try to say you saw them taking your stuff then you would have stopped them. truth is when anything goes missing its all down to scrap men!!!! stop curtain twitchin get a job and maybe you could afford some where safe for your belongings

:hihi: You've been stereotyping, not anyone else. You brought up scrapmen and gypsies. You know it's a scrapman usually because someone else has seen them or they're just up the road once it's gone missing. It's not curtain twitching in broad daylight and you just glimpse out of your window because someone is on YOUR property. I'm sure you don't have a job though, I could stereotype you and be accurate I'm sure :D

Do you actually own anything yourself? I doubt it.

Oh, and going by what it seems like, you or a family member are a scrapman and obviously have no problems with theft.

It's funny, you stereotype the people on a park at parsons cross throwing stones at you and your child, yet you don't like other people doing it? hmmmm

like i said take better care of your stuff, might be a start

So if someone was to mug you, you'd say, oh well I should of hired body guards.

Shut up. Thieves are thieves, simple. I'd prefer to live in a country where I didn't have to worry about such a criminal fraternity who consider theft as right!

stereotype me all you like your opinion means nothing to me and i have obviously got u mad for you to be getting all worked up where as im just laughing at you :) and i didnt stereotype them kids in park just said about them not any other children so get your facts right before u leave another message ok love :)

stereotype me all you like your opinion means nothing to me and i have obviously got u mad for you to be getting all worked up where as im just laughing at you :) and i didnt stereotype them kids in park just said about them not any other children so get your facts right before u leave another message ok love :)

You've not wound me up at all, I'm not going to be wound up by some weirdo on the internet am I :loopy:

You actually did, you said they're getting worse and none of them have no respect and you dread to think what it will be like in the future (aimed at the teenagers)

Archived