Why does everyone hate scrap men??

bye pigster :) and u must be daft to leave your things where PEOPLE can take them

Scrap men are a valuable asset to society. Thieves are not. If you're defending scrap men who knock on your door before entering your property and don't enter it without prior permission and carry a licence, a fully insured/taxed vehicle with current mot then all good to you.

I don't think you are though as you've stated that if people don't want to be victims of theft then secure your property. Maybe if thieves scrap men didn't thieve we wouldn't need to secure.

Your logic is the victim is to blame. Your logic will not last long on this forum.

aimed at the kids that did that and the rubish parents who dont care what there kids get upto and well sounds to me like it must be that what has got to you so if you like stereotypeing i would say your one of them parents :) :)

did i ever say it was ok to steal????? i said you always blame scrap men there are alot of other people who steal so why streight away blame them???

There is a correlation between the rise in "scrap men" and common theft of accessible items which scrap men collect.

Also the rise in prosecutions and many people have seen them at it!

Go figure!

did i ever say it was ok to steal????? i said you always blame scrap men there are alot of other people who steal so why streight away blame them???

Because thieves tend to steal a bike and scarper...not six, a patio set and 2 mile of rail track in an afternoon. :hihi:

Get real for goodness sake.

aimed at the kids that did that and the rubish parents who dont care what there kids get upto and well sounds to me like it must be that what has got to you so if you like stereotypeing i would say your one of them parents :) :)

Is that supposed to be understandable English? I'm comprehending it as gibberish, didn't your parents make you go to school, or were they in prison?

Archived