Why does everyone hate scrap men??

so your saying if no scrap man stole that your stuff would be safe???

No. I'm saying that if there were no thieving scrap men the crime on my road would reduce by almost a 100%. Crime on my road and area is largely theft by scrap men.

so your saying if no scrap man stole that your stuff would be safe???

Well, most thieves would look at a broken washing machine and think about quite how hard it would be to get that into their pockets, wouldn't they?

i think you should just learn how to read :) and oooohh dnt upset me too much will you, parents in prison is that best you could come up with? if you had any brains then you would realise, if my parents had been in jail that i would have still been living with an adult who would have had to send me to school so before you send your next reply think of something a little better eh :)

Well, most thieves would look at a broken washing machine and think about quite how hard it would be to get that into their pockets, wouldn't they?

:thumbsup:

I left one out a week or so ago, i'd rung up Veolia (or however you spell it) to pick it up. Bit it didn't last two hours...

i think you should just learn how to read :) and oooohh dnt upset me too much will you, parents in prison is that best you could come up with? if you had any brains then you would realise, if my parents had been in jail that i would have still been living with an adult who would have had to send me to school so before you send your next reply think of something a little better eh :)

A lot of gibberish again, is that directed at me, maybe a quote would help!

Jail, isn't that an American thing?

if its a broken washing machine you wouldnt want it anyway would you??? so they are saving you the job of getting rid of it unless ur too poor and have to take it yourself or ring someone up and pay for them to take it

if its a broken washing machine you wouldnt want it anyway would you??? so they are saving you the job of getting rid of it unless ur too poor and have to take it yourself or ring someone up and pay for them to take it

If you cared to read and comprehend my post you'd note that I had designated someone to collect. I chose them because of their policies, one of which it ending up being given free to someone who really needs it and can't afford one.

But, yet once again you're condoning the theft of it...

Sigh...that's the difference between a legitimate scrap dealer and a thief..one gives you an option.

Archived