Why aren't computer and tech threads coming up?

If it's not showing up then I'd suggest logging out, clearing your SF cookies manually, emptying your cache and then logging in again. It could be a cookies error or you could be seeing an old image of your threads from your cache.

The forum's catalogue and search system does have a delay for up to approximately 7-8 minutes when searching a user's threads or posts after they've been posted, but that really does only affect the first few minutes after a thread is posted and sometimes only takes seconds to catalogue them.

I cant even see it in my own threads list!

I'm sure you have already checked it but go to 'my control panel > my options > Exclude Forums from "Get New Posts"' and make sure the section hasn't been checked off.

Other than that i can only think of a cookie problem.

I started thread in the computer section, it's never came up in new posts but I can see it if I go into computer and tech section. A couple more threads in there have been updated and they have not come up either?

What's going on?

:)

I sooooo want to post a reply about how you could ask in the computer and tech section ...

Archived