E.O.N electicity suppliers

Everyone is always busy always slagging of E.O.N but now its time for me to give them a little praise,just before Christmas the meter reader came as they do to help make you skint for the festivities,well my boxes have some Gaffa tape across them to stop them blowing off with the wind and also when the readers dont lock them which is regular.This meter reader came really early and before I could get out he ripped the new paint of half the door,he only had to ring the bell and I would have sliced it of and retaped it.I e-mailed E.O.N never thinking that I would receive a reply well the next day I got a phone call from a very nice lady in Leeds who could not apologise enough and said she would phone again on Jan3.Well she did and told me the action they were taking to avoid this in future and that they would send me a cheque to cover the damage if this was ok.I agreed and the cheque was here the next day.Well done E.O.N and thank you.

He should really have left it and reported it as an unsafe installation.

Access to the meter and emergency shut off valve is required at all times.

Sounds like you were lucky, with a sympathetic meter reader and a customer relations person, well done. :)

when i lived 'down south' 3 yr ago i was with e-on too, and if ever i had a problem they would sort it out prompto, different story with my gas supplier though 'B*****h G*s' , when i moved my elect was powergen and gas was BG, i emailed both companies notifying i was the new tenant and wanted an account with them etc, NO reply from BG, however powergen got back within 48 hrs, brill,

after 4 weeks i changed gas over to powergen successfuly too and from then on every day british gas phoned me wanting to know why i changed supplier and will i go back with them? so i told them , 'powergen comunicate with customers and you dont', so your loss and stop calling me as i will claim you are harrassing me :hihi:

when i lived 'down south' 3 yr ago i was with e-on too, and if ever i had a problem they would sort it out prompto, different story with my gas supplier though 'B*****h G*s' , when i moved my elect was powergen and gas was BG, i emailed both companies notifying i was the new tenant and wanted an account with them etc, NO reply from BG, however powergen got back within 48 hrs, brill,

after 4 weeks i changed gas over to powergen successfuly too and from then on every day british gas phoned me wanting to know why i changed supplier and will i go back with them? so i told them , 'powergen comunicate with customers and you dont', so your loss and stop calling me as i will claim you are harrassing me :hihi:

Yeah they contact you when you don't want them to though don't they!

Archived