Yoga - Looking for my old teacher, Suzanne

kp_nuts

Used to really enjoy Suzanne's Yoga class at Virgin but now I am no longer a member of the gym. I would like to track her down but unfortunately do not know her surname or if she is running any classes (beginners) - can anyone help? Thanks

Used to really enjoy Suzanne's Yoga class at Virgin but now I am no longer a member of the gym. I would like to track her down but unfortunately do not know her surname or if she is running any classes (beginners) - can anyone help? Thanks

Hi there KP, have you had any luck tracking down Suzanne yet? If you enjoy your Yoga, you may be interested in joining one of our Beginners or New Starter classes at our dedicated Yoga Centre in Walkley. It's a little bit further out than Virgin, but only a bus ride away from the City Centre! Visit our website for more details http://sheffieldyogacentre.co.uk/classes/class-levels/beginners/, or contact us on 0114 2346475 if you would like some more info.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived