Cut pay or lose job

We do. We ALL pay the minimum amount of tax we are legally obliged to pay

Blame the government for the tax laws and obvious loopholes not the businesses themselves. I have said many many times. They are there to make money, not be a moral conscious. The protest mobs should be aiming their fire at the MPs not the shop doorways.

I don't I always try to pay more than I am legally obliged to pay.:)

Just kidding :D

no one has said they dont pay tax they just pay as little as they can get away with pity the rest of the workers havent got the same privliges

Everyone pays as little as they can get away with...or do you send the taxman extra every month? If your tax was out by a fiver on your payslip I bet you'd chase it up and get it refunded..

no one has said they dont pay tax they just pay as little as they can get away with pity the rest of the workers havent got the same privliges

And yet the low paid will still pay daft amounts of money to see the ulta wealthy tax dodgers kicking a bag of wind around on Saturday afternoons thereby contributing to their income.

And yet the low paid will still pay daft amounts of money to see the ulta wealthy tax dodgers kicking a bag of wind around on Saturday afternoons thereby contributing to their income.

That always amazes me to, I have mates that complain about being skint and then pay about £30 to watch a game of footie, pay £6 for a packet weeds rapped in paper and £3 for a pint of water, malt, hops, and yeast.

That always amazes me to, I have mates that complain about being skint and then pay about £30 to watch a game of footie, pay £6 for a packet weeds rapped in paper and £3 for a pint of water, malt, hops, and yeast.

Well most of our premier league players are non doms for tax purposes and I never see anyone screaming for them to be taxed until the pips squeek. The reason is that if they paid regular tax they would simply clear off and play abroad.

Here's a challenge for the tax 'em brigade.

Let's say I'm Jenson Button and I earn £20 million per year. How would you tax me?

Well most of our premier league players are non doms for tax purposes and I never see anyone screaming for them to be taxed until the pips squeek. The reason is that if they paid regular tax they would simply clear off and play abroad.

Here's a challenge for the tax 'em brigade.

Let's say I'm Jenson Button and I earn £20 million per year. How would you tax me?

seeing as no one has answered you could you care to explain ?

i thought that was the tax man/womans job and not just someone off the street:huh:

I do believe there are folk on here who claim to be tax men. They often make statements about taxing the wealthy out of existence.

I'm just interested to hear how they would tax someone like Jenson Button or Mick Fleetwood for that matter.

I do believe there are folk on here who claim to be tax men. They often make statements about taxing the wealthy out of existence.

I'm just interested to hear how they would tax someone like Jenson Button or Mick Fleetwood for that matter.

why should they tax them any different from the way normal people pay tax ? why do some gullible people think its ok to tax a normal working man up to a third(33%) of his annual income yet think its ok for the well off to pay in some cases 1% of their income :huh:

Archived