White People with Dreadlocks

You're not a bigot, you perhaps share my view that they have some sort of an identity problem and would benefit from being hosed down or run through a sheep dip.

Which ironically makes just as bigoted. duh!

I don't like white people with dreadlocks. A big old rasta wi some big Dub Step beats - no problems. Rock on bredren.

But if I see a white person I tend to think them idiots. Middle class idiots playing at being poor.

Am I a bigot, or is this an incredibly sensible view to hold?

Not a bigot no.

But a troll?

For sure!

I don't like white people with dreadlocks. A big old rasta wi some big Dub Step beats - no problems. Rock on bredren.

But if I see a white person I tend to think them idiots. Middle class idiots playing at being poor.

It's probably a bit too petty to class as bigotry. I would imagine there isn't an awful lot going on in your life if you have such time and energy for the pondering of other people's hair cuts.

What's colour of skin got to do with it? It's a cultural thing within a religion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rastafari_movement#Locks

Never been told about this bit though:

the rejection of western society

Anyone have any other references on that, looking at a few other sites and I can't find any other similar stipulation.

I carnt see why it would bother you! are you saying that dreads make people look poor :D

Who cares?

What's colour of skin got to do with it? It's a cultural thing within a religion.

Rastafarianism is a black supremacist religion. It has been argued that a white man can be a "rasta", but in the religion there is a seperatist element. It is about black people returning to Africa.

I did my dissertation on The Role of Religion in Jamaican Music.

Edit: I'd've really struggled without this. The Dread Library

Neither - don't flatter yourself.

Do you get the same thoughts when you see a white person who has never cut her hair, a black person with straightened hair, chinese people with skinhead haircuts, asian people with mohicans, indigenous americans with combovers or an inuit person with a perm?

I just think they look ridiculously funny.

Archived