9/11 kids colouring book? To much?

It's not about educating kids, it's about making money for the publishers at the expense of Muslims.

At the expense of which Muslims? The only way your statement could be true is by answering "the ones which flew the planes into the towers", and their feelings are irrelevant.

It is in a little bad taste, but that is no reason to ban anything.

Found this

http://www.rawstory.com/rawreplay/2011/08/911-coloring-book-sparks-controversy-for-demonizing-muslims/

My first thought was, kids colouring this in would be to young to be told of the horror of 9/11.

If there was a 7/7 version would it sell?

Ha Ha! What a ridiculous bit of pro American propaganda! Have you read the quotes from the book?! "Americans are Free!". What a load of tosh. Try telling that to the thousands of families who are still without homes in New Orleans!

This is sick, it should be banned and the publishers/authors need locking up!

This is sick, it should be banned

What would Bill Hicks say to that?

It should be mocked, and it should be laughed at. It shouldn't be banned.

A spokesperson for the publisher said that seeing bin Laden get shot “provides closure” for children.

It didn't provide any for me.

What would Bill Hicks say to that?

It should be mocked, and it should be laughed at. It shouldn't be banned.

Bill Hicks was a liberal. He was also against war. I think Bill would have said that the classroom is the place for educating children & the job should be left to teachers, not money grabbing book publishers who have no interest in education.

Archived