Fake Tan - Opinions

Have you ever had a fake tan or would you ever contemplate having a fake tan?

I tried one of those spray tan booths when it was on offer at a local salon.

I have had grey hair since my early twenties so now I dye it all grey, platinum is the posh word for it or thats what they call it if you go to Meadowhall and pay £120 at the Centre Salon they call it a blue rinse and charge £7 on top :hihi:. They give you a shower cap to put on to stop it going in your hair but my roots must have been showing because my silly hair drank up all the dye and made me look like a cross between a thermometer and a cartoon character with rising anger.

Oh and they said massage it into your face to blend it so I had orange palms too.

You get what you pay for.....:|

I tried one of those spray tan booths when it was on offer at a local salon.

I have had grey hair since my early twenties so now I dye it all grey, platinum is the posh word for it or thats what they call it if you go to Meadowhall and pay £120 at the Centre Salon they call it a blue rinse and charge £7 on top :hihi:. They give you a shower cap to put on to stop it going in your hair but my roots must have been showing because my silly hair drank up all the dye and made me look like a cross between a thermometer and a cartoon character with rising anger.

Oh and they said massage it into your face to blend it so I had orange palms too.

You get what you pay for.....:|

Oompa Lumpa springs to mind :P

I am pale and although I never tried a fake tan, I reckon if I got one, I would end up looking positively radioactive.

I had one years ago, one of those you leave on overnight, shower off in the morning, my legs looked great but my arms well shoulders elbows bloody awful...i scrubbed and scrubbed till it came off, took ages but better than looking orange :gag: but saying that a girl i work with had one done and it looked amazing like she had been away for a month...it was somewhere in York though where she had it done:(

Archived